17 August 2011

Review for I Like It Like That By: Cecily von Ziegesar


I Like It Like That By: Cecily von Ziegesar
I love these books. They're such an easy read!!! I love to be able to actually curl up on the couch and hold the book because i can't always do that if i'm reading a big fat book. I've been reading this series for awhile now and i've fallen for it! I love the books and i love the TV series! Which is odd because I'm the type of person who wants to always read the book before i see the movie or the TV show but in this case i started watching the show first, and i still loved the books which is pretty good, because its hard to find a book where its exactly the same as the show or movie. I hate hate hate reading a book and then watching the show or movie and it's completely different! Like for instence Vampire Diaries, I read the books, and then started watching the show, and so many things were different it made me so mad but i still love both the show and the book! So it's sort of hard to write a review on this book because every chapter is something else so the only thing i have to say is i can't wait to read the next book and find out the following

*Will N and B get back together?
*Will S find someone to love?
*Will V and D forgive eachother each other and live unhappily ever after?
*Will we hear more from G? Do we want to?
*Will J and L figure it out? Does she want to?
*Will C come out?
*Will I?

Lol that is the ending of book # 5 written by Cecily von Ziegesar so dont think i wrote it because i think the author would be a bit mad!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs