01 November 2011

October RAK Wrap Up!


So this month was my first RAK Month, and being my first month i made out pretty well. I gave out 1 book and i recived one book. Well actually i have another book on the way and i'm not sure if i should add that book to this months RAKS or if i should add it to next months because i still haven't gotten it yet. If somebody could let me know in the comments that would be great. Here's what my month like.

What i sent out:

Wake By: Lisa McMann

I sent Wake to Erika over at Rescue Reads

















Recieved This Month:


I also recieved Lock and Key from Erika over at Rescue Reads!
















Well that's everything i got this month guys! I hope you all made out well too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs