28 December 2011

Review The Caldecott Chronicles No. 1 By: R.G. Bullet

The Caldecott Chronicles No.1 (Volume 1)The Caldecott Chronicles No.1 by R.G. Bullet

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I was asked to review this book I accepted but I didn’t know if I was going to enjoy it. But I actually did. It was about an old city I guess and a disease that turns you into a zombie is going around and only a few people have survived. The whole book is a mans journal to his son about how he’s surviving when everybody else is basically zombies.



In the story he meets this little girl Saffy who has also survived this disease even though her whole family hadn’t. At first he see’s a wound on her arm and he thinks it’s a bite from a zombie but it’s really from a nail. She tells him this but he doesn’t believe her and he leaves her. He ends up coming back though which makes me happy because who would leave a little girl alone in a city that’s basically filled with zombies.



The two basically become like father and daughter. They look out for each other. They both come up with a plan to bring the zombies to them so they can kill them but not to close to were they get bitten. They protect each other when sick, even though there’s a chance that they’re sick because there becoming a zombie. It’s a crazy but sweet story and I’m glad I chose to read it. I’m excited for the next parts to the story to come out so I can see how the two of them are doing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs