18 February 2012

Book Tagged!

So I've just been Book Tagged and I'm very new to this because i had no clue what it was before i was tagged so anyways here are the rules and beware because i had to tag 10 other people in my post so you might be one of them =) Here are the rules!

Rules:
1. You must post the rules. 


2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask people that you have tagged. 


3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post. 


4. Let them know you've tagged them! 


My tagger is Amber @ Du Livre A Book Reviewing Blog and here are her questions for me. 


1. How many books do you plan to read in 2012?
Well last year I set my goal at 100 but i didn't make it so i shrunk it down to 75. This year my goal is again 100 and i hope to meet it this time!

2. Favorite book in a genre that you don't normally read?
Hmm that's a tough one. I'd have to go with Of Mice and Men which i just recently read. I don't usually read classical books much unless i have to or if someone recommends them. But yeah Of Mice and Men was really interesting.

3. What is your favorite bookstore/site?
Well my absolute favorite book store is Barnes & Noble because its literarily two seconds away. But there's a Used Bookstore down the street which i love a lot too because it's a lot cheeper and i can still find pretty awesome books.

4. What question would you ask your favorite author? 
Wow um i would probably ask them what influenced them to write and what they do to keep themselves motivated. Which i have an extremely hard time with.

5. Where did you get the name for your blog? 
Well i actually wrote a whole post on this but my books have always been my comfort zone. If i was ever upset, or depressed i would always pick up a book and it would provide me with comfort which is why i named my blog Comfort Books because all the books i read defiantly comfort me.

6. What has been your favorite book that a fellow blogger recommended to you? 
Someone recommended me to read some Sarah Dessen and so i read Lock and Key and i really loved it!

7. Which memes do you participate in? 
I participate in In My Mailbox, It's Monday What Are You Reading?, and Teaser Tuesday. I do a couple more but those are the ones i do every week no matter what.

8. What book are you currently reading? What are your thoughts so far? 
Well i'm reading like 8 books right now but the one that is the best is City of Ashes by: Cassandra Clare. I'm almost done i have one chapter left which i'm going to finish after i write this post but anyone who hasn't read Cassandra Clare really needs to get on it because she is fantastic!

9. What's your number one pet-peeve in books? 
My biggest pet-peeve is when books have really really long chapters because i'm the type of person who doesn't like to stop in the middle of a chapter i like to stop right on a chapter and it's hard to do that if you only have a certain amount of time to read and the chapters are huge so yeah!

10. Because it is Black History Month, How many books (that you've read so far this year) has had diversity?
Out of the 9 books i've read this year there was only one that had diversity in it, and surprisingly it was the really old one!

Now for my questions to the people that i tag =)


1. How long does it take you to read a book on average?
2. What's your favorite genre inside of YA?
3. Vampires? Werewolves? or Fallen Angels? and why?
4. How long have you been blogging for?
5. What is your favorite book turned movie or TV Series?
6. Out of the books you've read this year who is your favorite book couple?
7. How many days a week do you read?
8. Who are your top 5 favorite authors?
9. What is one of your favorite book blogs?
10. Are you a writer? If so how do you keep yourself motivated? If your not a writer how do you keep yourself motivated to read?


Here are the people i've tagged: (I just tagged the first 10 blogs i came across =))


1. Lisa's World of Books
2. Dazzling Reads 
3. Sweeping Me 
4. iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books
5. The Story Siren
6. Words Are Things
7. Candace's Book Blog
8. Hope, Love, and Happy Endings
9. My Keeper Shelf
10. Book Nerd Reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs