06 March 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It's Tuesday! You know what that means? It's time for another Teaaser Tuesday! created by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Basically what we do is share two teaser sentences from the book we are currently reading. Anyone can participate as long as you follow the rules below!

Rules-
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Make sure you don't accidently share any spoilers you dont want to ruin the book for us!
5. and lastly be sure to include the Title and Author of the book so we can add the book to our TBR list if we like it.

Here's my teaser:

The Lost Saint By: Bree Despain

"No, he said a little too abruptly. "Leave me alone."
"What?" My voice caught a bit in my throat.
Daniel sighed into the phone. "Sorry. I don't know what...I don't know if i'm contagious. Just stay away, okay?"


I know I know I went over two sentences yet again but I had to otherwise it wouldn't have made much sense. I hope to see your teasers too leave your links in the comments! Happy Teasing =)

8 comments:

  1. Niiiice! I can't quite remember why Daniel was acting this way, so the tease even works on me since I read it already!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cover! Awesome teaset :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read this but i want to! nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser, I love this series! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS go over two sentences ^__^ I feel like a cheater, but two sentences is not enough! Like right now when I want to know about whats going on in that phone conversation @___@

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I haven't gotten to this one but I SO want to. Great teaser and I FORMALLY forgive you for going over two sentences! #WorstOffenderIsMe

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT today.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't ever stick to just two sentences! :D Usually I don't even count them..!
    And love the teaser, I have this on my tbr-pile, just haven't read it yet :/

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser! I'm definitely curious about this series:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs