20 March 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It's Tuesday! Other than Friday, Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. Do you wanna know why? Well because I get to share awesome teasers, from my awesome book, to you awesome people! So as you all know Teaser Tuesday is created by MizB over @ Should Be Reading and what we do is share teasers from the book your currently reading anyone can join you just have to follow these rules!

Rules-
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page.
4. Make Sure you dont include spoilers!
5. Lastly be sure to add the Title & Author for the other TT participants

Here's My Teaser:


Pandemonium By: Lauren Oliver

If I can make it to that tree, Alex will come back.
Alex is standing just beyond that hill; if I can make it to the top withought stopping, he'll be there.

YAY! PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I got that out of the way. I like this teaser even though it makes me sad because I really miss Alex! I can't wait to talk to people who have read this too when I finish it! Make sure to leave links to your teasers in the comments! Happy Teasing!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read the first one, but even still, I kinda got the feeling Alex wasn't really there! Great tease!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I've been dying to know what's happened to Alex! Thanks for sharing!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-15-bitten.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing teaser. I am now dying to get my hands on this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser Paige :) !!
    I read this one last week and liked it though I was a bit disappointed it it for some reasons .. I missed Alex a lot too :) !! Looking forward to read your review on this one !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs