17 June 2012

Books for sale/trade



Hi guys! I'm 16 today! Yayyyyy =) Anyways like I said in my IMM on Friday I have a bunch of books that I want to get rid of. Now theres two books that are already sold and those are:
Summer Boys
Haters
so don't choose those. If your interested in any of the others send me an email at paigebradish@yahoo.com and if your interested in trading instead of buying here is my wish list  if you want to buy I'll shoot you the prices when you email me =) there all pretty cheap don't worry!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday Paige!

    Sweet Sixteen!

    Hope you have a GREAT birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sixteenth Birthday Paige!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Paige....awww.. to be 16 again....not that it is going to happen. ENJOY!!! youth is precious:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs