23 August 2012

Army of Ten!


Guess what!? Comfort Books is participating in The Army of Ten! I bet you don't know what it is do you? Well it's basically a street team type thing for Ten by Gretchen McNeil! I'm not sure about you guys but I've been wanting to read this book ever since I heard about it so I'm going to do whatever it takes to get it! So today I'm here to tell you about the street team!

This is run a little differently so for all rules and conditions check out the website here
The point of this is to get as high in the ranks as you can and the higher you get the more prizes and entires into the grand prize you get. So check out the website with the link I gave you above for full details it's a lot of fun I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs