07 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Hey peoples! I'm back with finally another Teaser Tuesday! I told you I'm getting back in the blogger world i'm not in a slump anymore which is good also. But who knows I could of just jinxed myself! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Should Be Reading where we share teasers from the books we're reading. Anyone can join you just have to follow the rules below!
Rules:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page
3. Share 2 teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Make sure you include the title and author
5. Be sure not to include spoilers!!

My teaser:
Beta by Rachel Cohn

"Did you score from any Race Cave kids while you were out in the wild?" Dementia asks.
Farzad's hand dips under the waist band below his finely cut abs. He pulls out an airtight plastic bag containing several white pills.

I'm reading an ARC of this so this quote might change! If you guys do a TT leave me a link below and I'll try to check it out =)

2 comments:

  1. OOh interesting! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm fine abs...sign me up for this one. Good thing I have a copy of this :)

    Thanks for the great teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs