19 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we show our followers the book(s) we cannot wait to release! Here are my books :)


Fractured Soul (Fractured Light, #2)
 
Synopsis: Llona will do whatever it takes to protect her new found friends and home, but the dark plot that is threatening Lucent Academy, a school that’s supposed to be a safe place for Auras, may be too powerful for even Llona to defeat. This fast-paced tale of love, loyalty, and overcoming the darkness will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last page!
 
Thanks for stopping by my Waiting on Wednesday! Leave me a link in the comments if you do one :)


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Been seeing this around lately! Looks like an intriguing read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs