30 May 2017

May 2017 Book Haul




Good Afternoon Comfort Readers! Today I am sharing with you guys my first book haul since being back. Normally I will share these on Fridays or Sundays but since I was busy those days house sitting this is going up now. Enjoy!

The Books:

Bought:
It by Stephen King
All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Quiet Dell by Jayne Anne Phillips
Lark and Termine by Jayne Anne Phillips

Gifted:
Legally Dead by Kevin Flynn

Review:
A Short History of a Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone
Life After by Katie Ganshert

Work:
The End of Our Story by Meg Haston
Follow Me Back by A.V.Geiger
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
I Wore the Ocean in the Shape of a Girl by Kelle Groom




Thank you all for stopping by, leave in the comments below what you received in the past few weeks! I love watching book hauls and checking out posts so leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs